Dr. Amin is board-certified physician in family medicine with over four decades of experience in seeing patients. His experience spans the full range of primary care services. As an accomplished physician, Dr. Amin believes in working closely with his
patients and providing patient-centered care is at the heart of his philosophy. Dr. Amin sees patients at our Ball Ground location.
Dr. Amin sees patients at our Ball Ground office.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Medicine, Medical College, Baroda, India
- Bachelor of Surgery, Medical College, Baroda, India
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College, Baroda, India
- Internship, Medical College, Baroda, India
- Residency, Gen Surgery, V. S. Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
- Residency, Gen Surgery, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx New York
- Residency, Family Medicine, St. Joseph Medical Center, Stamford, Connecticut
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Practice
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Dipakkumar P. Amin's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory